What’s your name and where are you from?
– My name is Kobe Brooks, Born and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am a Investor, Artist, and Founder of my record label Dethrone Records, Distribution,LLC. As an independent label, we strive to reach our greatest potential to build empowering artistry with our colleagues and clients. Artists who represent us own a higher percentage of their masters because we give our artists the legal rights to be freely appropriate; present glorious opportunities to earn full profit based on their artistry. I am blessed forevermore and continue to strive for greatness.
Why do you love entrepreneurship ?
– Love developing long-term relationships with my clients because we create maturation for our business and gain economic preeminence for our lifetime. Full control over my destiny, so making decisions that ultimately determine the success or failure of my business. Being an innovator and representing your brand, you have the power to create change within the world and inspire those around you. That’s why I love entrepreneurship and continue to thrive off adversity and not going to quit on what makes me happy in my life.
What makes you different as an entrepreneur ?
– I graduated from Virginia Union University majoring in Business Entrepreneurship Management. So learning the experience of business in college gave me a clear indication that I had a chance to be a leader. Show my independence and autonomy to be profound in business. There is no limitation to my success and being proactive to build efficiency and productivity. Didn’t have any investors to help with my business, so I managed to create wealth to invest in myself.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
– Explore and develop business infrastructure within technology and real estate. Gain experience in leading projects with major artists and major labels in the art and entertainment industry. Artists such as Drake, Jay Z, Kanye West, and more; inspired me to be a phenom in business and serve as a leader for the greater good. Build a Foundation to help the youth in Education and Sports and Art. Sharing a promised future by funding scholarships to attend a HBCU or Top colleges in the United States.
What do you want to accomplish in life?
– Publish a novel based on my trials and tribulations and teach others how to be successful. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Learning difficult skills and attributes that can help motivate my devotion to creativity. Acquire knowledge and power to devise unity within society, instead of creating a demise through my community. I worked with Hoodrich Records, Sony Music, Def Jam Records, Virgil Abloh and Co-sign by David LaChapelle and others for my artwork,photography,and music. Definitely have what it takes to accomplish more goals to work with my favorite artist and upcoming artist in the near future.
What do you bring to the entrepreneur world?
– Enhance productivity utilizing resources to develop new markets. Introducing new service and improved products that not only create demand but the quality essential to the manufacture.Create a social change for better economic recovery in my community. Manage to have faith and confidence in my company and make sure everyone is successful in my surroundings. I couldn’t go a day without helping others because I know how it feels to be helped on numerous occasions to get where I am today as an entrepreneur.
What do you want to be remembered by?
– I want to be remembered as a genius and great artist and someone who meant the world to others.Share my gift and knowledge to others.